SHIPPING + DELIVERY
Please allow 5-7 business for your order to be shipped unless otherwise noted (solid gold styles are made to order and take approx. 15 days to be made). Items will be shipped using USPS first class or priority mail. Please email info@westnative if you need expedited shipping.
International shipping is $25. Your order may be subject to import duties + taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You will be responsible for paying any additional charges for customs clearance as we cannot predict what they will be.
Items can be exchanged for up to two weeks after received and must be returned unworn and in original condition. The customer is responsible for additional shipping costs. If you are not satisfied with your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All West Native jewelry is handmade and should be treated with care. We are happy to repair jewelry within 180 days of original purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com in order to arrange repairs.
Mosts West Native styles are handmade raw brass. Over time, brass will naturally begin to tarnish, but you can use a polishing cloth to clean tarnish stains and revive the original brass color.
Select styles are gold plated brass. We double plate these styles in 14k gold plating. Our gold plated jewelry should hold it’s color for years with proper care of the piece (see below).
All our jewelry is made with gold-filled chain (with the exception of our solid gold styles). Gold filled jewelry is composed of a number of layers wherein a gold alloy is permanently bonded to the brass core with heat and pressure. Because of the more permanent nature of gold filled jewelry, this category tends to be slightly more expensive than gold plated or gold vermeil jewelry but should not be confused with solid gold jewelry.
Here’s a list of tips to help prolong the life of your gold plated and gold filled pieces
• Avoid getting any fragrance on your jewelry. Put on jewelry after you've sprayed perfume to avoid it interacting with the metal.
• Wait to put your jewelry on until your moisturizer is absorbed.
• Do not wear your gold plated jewelry while exercising, swimming or showering.
• Wipe your jewelry gently after wearing it with a very soft cloth or cotton ball to remove buildup of dust or dirt.
• If possible, keep it stored in the fabric pouch it is shipped in to extend its life and reduce premature tarnishing or fading.